Offering Simple, Straight-Forward, and Stress Free Full Service San Antonio Property Management – Choose your level of service based on your specific home – Highest Rated Property Manager in the area – Renting homes in 21 Days, Guaranteed!
What Makes Us the Best San Antonio Property Management Company?
We rent homes faster than any other company!
San Antonio Property Management by RentWerx provides a variety of services including video marketing, tenant screening, repairs, full service property management, and innovative technology. We strive to offer common sense property management solutions using the most modern techniques available.
What Makes Us Different From other Property Managers?
Below is a short list of what we do differently than other property managers in the San Antonio market. This list highlights exactly what makes us stand apart from the competition.
Click the property management topics below for more details:
- We offer Professional Photography & Video
- We do extensive New Tenant Screening
- 8 Step Marketing Plan To Rent Your Home
- We provide state of the art video marketing and video walk-thrus
- We provide tenant and owner electronic payments with email statements
- We provide tenants their own website portal for use 24/7
- Help YOU select the BEST applicant – not always the FIRST applicant
- Members of NARPM
San Antonio Property Management Qualifications
- Providing Property Management Services since 2004
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2005, Realtor® since 2003
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Member of Angie’s List
We offer VIDEO TOURS to rent your home faster!!
What if more people could see your home quickly? Video allows potential renters to view the property from the comfort of home. See samples of our video tours on our YouTube channel.
Service Plans for San Antonio Property Management
- $95 Per Month
- $650 Leasing Fee
- Best Price for Homes Up To $1,500 Per Month
- Add All Assurance Packages for $25 Per Month
- $145 Per Month Flat Management Fee
- $750 Leasing Fee
- All Assurance Packages Included
- Best Price for Homes From $1,500 to $2,000 Per Month
- Add a MatterPort Home Tour for $200
- Must have 4 or more single family or multifamily units
- Two MPO Plan Options! MPO Basic $75 Management Fee or MPO Pro $100 Management Fee
- All Assurance Packages Included under MPO Pro or Optional for MPO Basic
- INTIAL SET UP AND EARLY TERMINATION FEES WAIVED!
Preventative Maintenance Program
This preventative maintenance program has been designed to assist with the standard maintenance requirements for single family homes. It is recommended that the below list of household items will be serviced twice per year for maximum efficiency. We can offer this program for:Annual Rate of $150.00 for TWO service calls per year or
As Needed call for $85 per service trip.
Why Property Owners choose RentWerx for San Antonio Property Management Services
“This was our first landlord experience so we were a little nervous, especially because we were handling everything from out of state. Brad was very helpful with easing our minds and taking care of everything that needed to be handled. The transactions all went very smoothly and we couldn’t be happier. We look forward to working with Brad again this summer when we put our house on the market.” – Krysta A., Client
Need help finding an investment property in San Antonio TX?
Investor Pocket Listing Program
We found that many of our clients want to grow their portfolios, but don’t know where to start. Or, they are looking for a deal where the numbers work but keep coming up empty on the open market. Join our Investor Pocket Listing Program.
We can help you buy or sell a Home! SaleWerx San Antonio is a licensed real estate brokerage in the state of Texas, so we are available to help you with selling or buying a home.
Our sales team is available to help you with:
– Selling / Buying an Investment Property
– Selling / Buying a Home
When it comes to purchasing an investment property, we have the knowledge about the rental market in the Alamo Ranch to help you find a good investment.
Call us today at (210) 497-8686 or go to salewerx.com for more information.
San Antonio Area Information
San Antonio is the seventh most populous city in the United States of America and the second most populous city in the state of Texas, with a population of 1.3 million. As the fastest growing of the top 10 largest cities in the United States from 2000-2010, San Antonio is located in the south–central part of Texas.
San Antonio serves as the seat of Bexar County. The city has characteristics of other western urban centers in which there are sparsely populated areas and a low density rate outside of the city limits. San Antonio is the center of the San Antonio–New Braunfels Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Commonly referred to as Greater San Antonio, the metropolitan area has a population of over 2.23 million based on the 2012 U.S. Census estimate, making it the 25th-largest metropolitan area in the United States and third-largest in the state of Texas. Growth along the Interstate 35 and Interstate 10 corridors to the north, west and east make it likely that the metropolitan area will continue to expand.
San Antonio was named for Saint Anthony of Padua, whose feast day is on June 13, when a Spanish expedition stopped in the area in 1691. Famous for Spanish missions, the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas, the Alamo Bowl, Marriage Island and host to SeaWorld and Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme parks, the city is visited by approximately 26 million tourists per year according to the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau. The city is home to the four-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs and the annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, one of the largest in the country.