This job is in person in San Antonio, TX with a projected start date in Q1 of 2024!
* To start your application process please go to the following link to complete two surveys: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/portfoliomanager
The Portfolio Manager position is the forefront of the company delivering on the services we promise. The ideal candidate is a positive, motivating people person with superb follow-up & follow-thru skills. Entrusting the care of a home to a Portfolio Manager should not be taken lightly as these are the two most important things you are dealing with in people’s lives – their money and their home. For an individual with a real estate license, solid customer service skills, and a desire to go above and beyond this is the position for you. We encourage Portfolio Managers to use their real estate license while working to serve your clients under management. This is the ideal position for a Realtor who wants a steady career in real estate!
- Manage a team of four remote team members and a runner.
- Effectively manage your team to meet and exceed key performance metrics ensuring you help when/where needed.
- Oversee the operations of a portfolio of roughly 400 +/- single family homes.
- Delegate and elevate the team to getting all duties accomplished with strict deadlines.
- Assist with the Security Deposit Itemizations and Tenant Disputes.
- Escalated owner/tenant/maintenance calls.
- Ensure set policies/procedures are being adhered to.
- Assist in reviewing and approval of applications.
- Ensure home is ready for tenant occupation.
- Work with the team to address any HOA violations.
- Review monthly statements of all assigned owners prior to funds being sent.
- Focus on renewals or pending turnovers with 90/60/30 day system.
- Schedule walk thrus of the home after tenant vacates.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure any work is completed.
- Current Texas Real Estate License
- Working and Reliable Transportation
- Ability to Report to the Office Daily
- College Education Preferred
- Previous Property Management Experience Preferred
Starting Annual Salary: $75,000-$85-000
- 100% SABOR annual and quarterly dues paid! (Worth $1,200+ per year)
- $300 Monthly Health Insurance allowance.
- Company shirts, Business Cards, Signs, Lockboxes all provided.
- No windshield time! In the office 99.9% of the time!
- Paid Time Off
- 401k w/ company match
Complete your application here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/portfoliomanager