RentWerx is seeking a highly motivated individual who has a knack for getting things done. As a Field Technician, you’ll be expected to carry out home inspections and provide sufficient information on each home. An ideal candidate for this position will have a keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic. Day-to-day activities include driving around San Antonio and surrounding areas, taking videos for home inspections, and creating simple reports on what the home will need.
1) Drive to multiple homes throughout the day to complete inspections.
2) Generate simple reports on what the home will need.
3) Assist Property Manager in creating itemizations for properties
4) Upload videos to company YouTube page.
5) General help around the office.
Qualifications and Experience:
1) Ability to be on-time, and professional.
2) Basic knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and key cutting equipment. (preferred)
3) Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
4) Technology Proficient – Tablets, Smart Phones, Basic Computer Skills.
5) Ability to pass a background and drug test screening.
Compensation: $16 per hour. Flexible based on experience & availability. Potential for full-time with benefits. Mileage will be paid per IRS guidelines.
Health Benefits and PTO. Eligible for health benefits after 90 days.
Hours: Monday to Friday available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The position pays as a W-2 Employee
Uniform: Company shirts provided.
Start Date: Immediately
Employment type: Full to Part-Time based on business needs.
Start your application process:
Send us your resume to email@example.com and CLICK HERE to complete a Culture Index Survey